WHEN AND WHERE IS THE SUMMIT?
UNCF UNITE 2023 is scheduled for July 17-20, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta. The summit officially starts on the evening of July 17, 2023. Pre-workshops will be held on June 16-17, 2023.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
UNCF UNITE is designed for HBCU and PBI leaders, practitioners, advocates and stakeholders. However, anyone interested in learning more about higher education, institutional excellence, student success, research and innovation, economic mobility and systems change is welcome.
WHO ATTENDS THESE SUMMITS?
We are excited to welcome 1,000+ participants and our largest gathering of institutions ever. Previous summits have included hundreds of college administrators, faculty and staff, as well as others committed to improving delivery on the promise of Black higher education, institutional excellence, student success, research and innovation, economic mobility and systems change.
2022 saw a record-breaking 525+ participants included representation from 60+ HBCUs and PBIs
- 24% Senior Administrators
- 20% Faculty+Deans
- 10% Presidents+Chancellors
- 7% Chief Academic Officers
- 3% Chief Financial Officers
- 34% Other Institutional Members
- 2% Other
Previous summits presenters have included:
- Bryan Stevenson, Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative
- Dietra Trent, Executive Director, White House Initiative on HBCUs
- Melonie Parker, Chief Diversity Officer, Google
- Freeman Hrabowski III, President, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Jim Shelton, Chief Investment Officer, Blue Meridian Partners
- Byna Elliot, Managing Director, Advancing Black Pathways, JPMorgan Chase
- Cheryl Hyman, Vice President, Vice Provost for Academic Alliances, Arizona State University and former Chancellor of City Colleges of Chicago.
WHAT ARE THE RATES FOR UNCF MEMBERS, NON-PROFITS AND OTHERS?
Please visit our registration page for early bird discount rates through March 31.
ARE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE?
HOW DO I CONTACT THE ORGANIZERS?
Please email Stephanie Turpin, Director of Operations, ICB.